Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
▫️ 150g margarine
▫️ 100g caster sugar
▫️ 200g plain flour
▫️ 30g cornflour
▫️ 2g baking powder
▫️ Pawpaw jam
1. In a mixer, cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Sift over flour, baking powder and cornflour and mix until all dry ingredients are properly incorporated.
3. On a parchment lined tray, shape two-thirds of the dough into a half inch thick square.
4. Prick all over with a fork and bake at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
5. Take out of the oven and spoon pawpaw jam evenly over the top.
6. Crumble the reserved dough on top of the jam.
7. Bake for 20mins.
8. Cut into squares and leave to cool.